This article will show you how to email part of an online code of ordinances.
- Navigate to the portion of code to be emailed using the Search or jump to Box or the Table of Contents
- Select the Email button (blue and white envelope icon) in the icon tray above the section of code to be emailed
- Ensure the checkboxes next to the desired Articles or Sections are checked
Note: The currently selected article or section will be checked automatically. Use the blue + and - buttons to expand or collapse the list of options, and check or uncheck articles and sections of code as desired.
- Click Next
- Fill in the email fields
- To (required): Input one or more email addresses that will receive this message
- CC (Carbon Copy): Input email addresses that will be carbon copied on this message
- Subject: This field auto-populates with text including the number of links being sent and the name of the publication, but it can be edited
- Links being sent: This field auto-populates with links to the selected content
- Click Send