This article will show you how to download part of an online code of ordinances as a document that can be viewed, edited, or saved.
- Navigate to the portion of the code to be downloaded using the Search or jump to Box or the Table of Contents
- Select the Download button (blue and white document icon) in the icon tray above the section of code to be downloaded
- Ensure the checkboxes next to the desired Articles or Sections are checked
Note: The currently selected article or section will be checked automatically. Use the blue + and - buttons to expand or collapse the list of options, and check or uncheck articles and sections of code as desired.
- Edit the Filename, if desired
- Click Download
- A download notification will appear
- Open your downloaded document and view, edit, or save it as desired