Any user can sign up to receive online code update notifications via email. Users may choose to be notified whenever any part of a code is updated, or they may narrow their selection down to one or more sections. At midnight following an online code update, an email will be sent listing all changes to the online code that match a user's preferences. Each updated item will link to a dynamic version of the code that uses highlights and strikethroughs to indicate recent changes.
This article will show you how to sign up for notifications.
- In addition to code section updates, users will also be notified any time a newly enacted but not yet codified ordinance is submitted by the municipality. At midnight following the receipt of an ordinance, an email will be sent with its name and description and a link to view a PDF file of the ordinance.
- You may sign up for notifications for as many individual codes as you like.
- If you are interested in signing up for and managing bulk notifications, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) for information about our add-on MuniPro feature.
- Navigate to your preferred code
- Select the Notifications button in the top-right corner of the screen
Note: The Notifications button can be accessed from any webpage within an online code.
- Fill in the Get Notified fields
- Email: Enter the email address that will receive notification emails
- Profession: Select a professional field from the drop-down list
- Publications: Check and uncheck the desired boxes to indicate which codes or sections of code you wish to be notified about
Note: Use the blue + and - buttons to expand or contract the list of options.
- Scroll down and check or uncheck the box to agree to receive promotional emails and other marketing materials
- Click Submit
- After you click Submit, you will receive an email to confirm your notifications subscription
- Once your subscription is confirmed, you receive notification emails following the receipt of a newly enacted ordinance or an update to an online code
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.