This article will show you how to create an account for the Codification Help Center. An account is required if you wish to sign in to view Release Notes, submit a Feature Request, or view your Support tickets.
- This account is different than what you use to log in to your Municode NEXT or Municode SPS product, however, we do recommend using the same email address.
- You can use the same account to log in to any of the CivicPlus product Help Centers.
- Navigate to the Codification Help Center home page
- Click the Sign in link in the top-right corner of the screen, in the page header
- A sign-in screen will open; select the Sign up link in the bottom-left corner of the screen below the Sign In with Microsoft button
Note: Click the Get a password link below the sign-up link if you have had previous email communication with our Support team.
- Enter Your full name and Your email
Note: We recommend registering with the same email address you use to sign in to your Municode NEXT or Municode SPS system so that you will be able to view past Support tickets.
- Click Sign up
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.